Search. Find. Build Beautifully.Find the Domain Name that’s specific to you.
Customer satisfaction is important to us. We are available to help you with any aspect of your hosting account right from the time you sign up till the time you host your websites with us.
Each and every domain name comes with all you need to get online.
- Domain Forwarding and Masking: Direct any domain name you own to your website. Anyone who types that domain name into their browser is taken directly to your website.
- Domain Locking: Domain locking prevents accidental or intentional transfers of domain ownership and stops anyone from redirecting your nameservers.
- Total DNS Control: Manage your domain nameserver (DNS) records and set your email, FTP, sub-domains and website location all from one control panel.
- Change of Registration: Assign your domain name to someone else or change the contacts for your domain online anytime.
- Status Alerts: Monitor the status of your domain and get instant alerts if there’s been a change.
- Auto Renew Protection: No need to watch expiration dates to make sure you renew on time! Auto renew keeps your domains, hosting, website builders, and other products in your name and under your control.
- Special savings apply only to first year of registration. You must purchase entire section to qualify for special savings.
- The final price may differ because of additional sales, fees, and promotions.
- Products will automatically renew until cancelled. You may turn off the auto-renewal feature by visiting your account.
- Change of registration may require a fee for certain domains.
With our 24/7 support team managed by experts, we assure you to assist with any aspect of your hosting experience. Sign up today and allow us the opportunity to exceed your expectations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s a domain name?
A domain name is the name of a website and typically consists of a top-level and second-level domain. A top-level domain (TLD) is the part of the domain name located to the right of the dot, with the most common TLDs being .com, .net and .org as they can be registered by anyone. A second-level domain (SLD) is the part of the domain name located to the left of the dot.
Why do I need a domain name?
A domain name can serve as your distinct identity on the internet. If you want to promote yourself, your brand, or your business, a specialized domain name is essential. A domain that is tailored to your needs will make you look professional and capable and can boost your presence on the we so you get noticed.
Can I get help in my domain name search?
Our domain name search tool can assist you by offering suggestions and alternatives to any domain you search. If you’re still having issues or just want some guidance, our world-class, support team is available to help lead you towards the best domain name possible for your business or personal use.
Is there a limit on how long or short my domain can be?
Typically, there is a limit to a domain length, with the minimum being 1 character and the maximum being 63 characters. Ideally, you want your domain name to accurately reflect your brand, whether it’s personal or business-oriented.